Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: 25th Anniversary (1969) Box Set [8595-85] SEALED
is on back order
Starring: Paul Newman, Robert Redford
Box set is in tight, sealed factory shrink.
Disc(s): Box set is sealed so disc condition cannot be checked.
- 1995 pressing of the 1969 film
- CLV, WS
The 25th Anniversary Edition Includes The Following Exclusive Features:
- New widescreen transfer supervised especially for this LaserDisc by Academy Award winning cinematographer Conrad Hall A.S.C.
- 1994 Video interviews with Paul Newman, Robert Redford and Katherine Ros, Academy Award winners, William Goldman (screenwriter) and Burt Bacharach (composer).
- Full audiotrack commentary by Director George Roy Hill, lyricist Hal David, associate producer Robert Crawford and Conrad Hall.
- "The Making of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid," a 45 minute documentary produced by Robert Crawford during the shooting of the film.
- Revealing documents that show the forces at work in shaping and creating a classic.
- Trailers from the original release.
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!