JAWS Signature Collection (1975) WS THX Box Set 
is on back order
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free home. Original owner was a Professor of Animation at Colorado State. Box set always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic protector sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
- 1996 pressing of the 1975 film
- Side 3 is CAV (final side of the movie), remaining 5 are CLV.
- Two hour documentary about the making of the film including interviews with Spielberg, Dreyfuss, Scheider, Williams and Benchley
- Theatrical trailers & TV spots
- Storyboards & production photographs
- Advertising, marketing & publicity materials
- Live shark footage by Ron and Valerie Taylor
They removed the audio CD and book from this boxset compared with .
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!