Aliens (1986) Special Widescreen Collector's Edition Box Set [1504-85]
is on back order
Starring: Sigourney Weaver, James Cameron
From the back of the box:
- SPECIAL WIDESCREEN COLLECTOR'S EDITION
- New digitally mastered transfer supervised by James Cameron.
- Standard Play (CAV) format for frame-by-frame analysis.
- Restored footage not included in the theatrical or televised version.
- Full-color brochure including program notes, chapter listings and viewer's guide to additional scenes.
- Exclusive COLLECTOR'S SECTION including:
- Interview with James Cameron
- Behind-the-scenes footage
- Production art work from the collections of James Cameron, Ron Cobb, and Syd Mead.
- Original visual effects storyboards and materials from the collections of Robert Skotak, Dennis Skotak, and Stan Winston.
- Rare production photographs.
- Screenplay excerpts.
- Annotated history of the production.
- Original advertising materials.
Directors Cut containing 16 minutes of new footage.
Sides 7-8 contain trailers, an interview with James Cameron, screenplay excerpts, stills, annotated history of the movie, behind the scenes footage, storyboards, artwork.
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!