2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) 25th Anniversary Box Set [ML103104]
is on back order
Staring: Stanley Kubrick, Keir Dullea, Gary Lockwood, William Slyvester, Dan Richter
Box has some scuffing and overall shelf/handling wear along all edges.
Inner sheet is present and in nice shape
*stock photo used to help denote version*
1993 25th Anniversary Box Set CAV pressing
- Video is digitally mastered directly from the archival 65mm interpositive.
- Also includes a 4 page info insert.
- Last side (6) is CLV
- Interestingly, the credits are on side 6, after the production stills at the end of the movie on side 5
- The "featurette" is an interesting interview with Arthur C. Clarke covering his views on the film and spaceflight in general.
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!