1941 Signature Collection Box Set (1979) WS THX (Uncut)  SEALED
is on back order
Brand new, sealed copy.
*stock photo is used to help denote version*
Disc(s): Box set is still factory sealed, so disc condition cannot be checked
- Full-color tri-fold booklet with photos and chapter stops
- New digital THX-mastered transfer, presented entirely in the full-feature CAV standard play format
- 26 minutes of restored footage not included in the original theatrical release
- Some sound effects have been enhanced to take advantage of the improved dynamic range of today's home system technology
- The Making of 1941: 103-minute documentary including 1995 video interviews with director Steven Spielberg, writers Bob Gale, John Milius & Robert Zemeckis, composer John Williams and others involved in the film
- Steven Spielberg's home movies and behind-the-scenes footage
- 3 original theatrical trailers
- Outtakes and deleted scenes from the film
- Pre-production stills including concept paintings and storyboards
- Production photographs with captions (over 450 stills)
- Original advertising, marketing and publicity materials
- 1941 comic relief and reviews
- Special Bonus: John Williams' musical score isolated in stereo on the analog audio tracks
- CAV: Sides 1-5 (movie) and 8 (supplements)
- CLV: Sides 6 and 7 (supplements)
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!