2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) Criterion #60 Box Set CAV [CC1160L]
is on back order
Starring: Stanley Kubrick, Keir Dullea, Gary Lockwood, William Slyvester, Dan Richter
1989 Criterion Collection Box Set pressing #60 (the number is red in color on the spine)
*stock photo is used to denote version*
- An interview with Arthur C. Clarke
- NASA space mission footage
- Computer-animated films of the Jupiter fly-by missions
- Hundreds of 2001 documents, production memos, and photos
- This transfer was supervised and corrected by Stanley Kubrick himself.
- The #60 is printed in Red onto slide jacket for the 3M manufactured, with no barcode on the back cover. Pioneer USA uses a #60 in White and has the barcode on back cover.
- The 3M version "red number" was released in 1988. The labels on the Pioneer "white number" version state 1990.
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please email HollywoodLaserdisc@gmail.com describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email HollywoodLaserdisc@gmail.com!