*stock photo is used to denote version*
- 1992 WS CAV pressing of the 1988 film
- 3 CAV discs housed in a tri-fold sleeve.
- Original European theatrical aspect ratio of 1.75:1, presented entirely in the full-feature CAV standard play format
- Audio commentary by director Terry Gilliam on analog track 2
- 4 sequences deleted from the final release, with audio commentary by Terry Gilliam on the analog tracks
- Special effects compositing, including outtakes of "The King of the Moon"; gallery of special effects production
- Production sketches, paintings, models, costume tests, notes on make-up design
- Analysis of the film's script, including storyboards documenting scenes never filmed
- Detailed accounting of one of the most outrageous production stories in film history, with behind-the-scenes photos & videos, and interviews with co-writer Charles McKeown, producer Thomas Schühly, production designer Dante Ferretti, and costume designer Gabriella Pescucci
- Various continuity photos
- Terry Gilliam and John Neville biographical notes
- Casting Notes and pictures describing the key players
- The original theatrical trailer
- Marketing and advertising campaigns, lobby cards and posters, notes on 1989 release
- Excerpts from Rudolf Raspe's original tales, with Gustav Doré's illustrations
- Historical notes on the character of the "real" Baron Münchhausen, with clips and stills of previous film versions including Josef Von Baky's Münchhausen (1943) and Karel Zeman's Baron Prásil (1962)
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please email HollywoodLaserdisc@gmail.com describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email HollywoodLaserdisc@gmail.com!