Apollo 13 Signature Collection (1995) LB THX 
is on back order
Staring: Tom Hanks, Bill Paxton, Kevin Bacon, Gary Sinise, Ed Harris
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
- CLV LB THX 1996 pressing
- Audio commentary with director Ron Howard on analogue channel one and Jim & Marilyn Lovell on analogue channel two.
- 'Lost Moon: The Triumph of Apollo 13' (1996) - an original documentary featuring interviews with Ron Howard, Jim and Marilyn Lovell, Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Bill Paxton, Gary Sinise, Ed Harris, Kathleen Quinlan, members of the film crew and many of the actual Apollo 13 Mission Control Team.
- Extensive exploration of the special effects explained by Digital Domain's Rob Legato and lead compositor Mark Forker.
- Comparison of the film's key sequences with the original NASA footage.
- Bill Paxton's home movies of going to space school and flying in the "vomit comet".
- Behind-the-scenes footage.
- The original theatrical trailer.
- James Horner's original musical score isolated on the analogue audio tracks of the documentary on side four.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!