JAWS: Limited Edition Signature Collection (1975) LB THX Box Set 
is on back order
In collector condition. Looks like my opening of this box set to view the contents is one of the few times its ever been opened. Looks excellent. All contents in like new/ barely touched condition.
Paperback novel, CD, Booklet Are all present. CD is in sealed condition. Book and booklet are in excellent condition.
Included in the Limited Edition Box Set:
- CAV/CLV LB THX 1995 pressing of the 1975 film
- 3 page gatefold with lots of pictures from the set, the chapter list, and LD production credits
- The novel "Jaws"
- CD of the original motion picture soundtrack.
Also, the documentary featured on this LD is longer than the version on the DVD featuring more interviews and behind the scene segments.
The CD came shrink wrapped separately inside the box set. It contains 12 tracks:
- Main Title (Them from "Jaws") 2:16
- Chrissie's Death 1:40
- Promenade (Tourists on the Menu) 2:46
- Out to Sea 2:27
- The Indianapolis Story 2:25
- Sea Attack Number One 5:24
- One Barrel Chase 3:04
- Preparing the Cage 3:24
- Night Search 3:29
- The Underwater Siege 2:31
- Hand to Hand Combat 2:32
- End Title (Theme from "Jaws") 2:18
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free home. Box set always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic protector sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!