Pulp Fiction Criterion #271 Box Set (1994) WS THX [CC1423L]
is on back order
Starring: Quentin Tarantino, John Travolta, Samuel L Jackson, Uma Therman, Bruce Willis
*stock photo is used to denote version*
About the Transfer:
Pulp Fiction is presented in it's original theatrical aspect ratio of 2.35:1 and was digitally transferred under the supervision of director Quentin Tarantino from a super 35mm interpositive. The digital tracks were mastered from a Dolby SR print master. The AC-3 track was remastered from the original mixing stems. First 3 discs are CAV containing the film and some extras, final disc is CLV with remaining extras.
- An introduction by Quentin Tarantino
- Behind-the-scenes footage shot by Quentin Tarantino and members of the crew
- Discrete 5.1 channel Dolby AC-3 soundtrack remastered for optimal home theater sound quality
- Deleted scenes, introduced and analyzed by Quentin Tarantino, including:
- Drug Deal Monologue
- Mia Interviews Vincent
- Esmerelda Cab Scene
- Monster Joe¹s Truck and Tow
- One-hour video interview with Quentin Tarantino, on the creation and production of Pulp Fiction
- Television spots
- The Theatrical trailer
- International publicity campaign
- Making of Pulp Fiction Featurette
- Production and publicity stills
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!