Robocop: Special Edition Criterion #198 (1987) WS CAV THX [CC1350L]
is on back order
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
- New THX digital film transfer in its director-approved aspect ratio of 1.66:1, presented entirely in the full-feature CAV standard play format
- Unrated Director's Cut, including excessively violent shots, cut from the theatrical release to avoid an X-Rating
- Audio commentaries with director Paul Verhoeven, co-writer Ed Neumeier, producer Jon Davison, and RoboCop expert Paul Sammon on the analog tracks
- Shooting RoboCop: Extensive still-frame supplement chronicling the production of RoboCop
- A look at the special effects and creation of RoboCop
- Storyboards and publicity stills, film-to-storyboard comparison
- Contains liner notes by Carrie Rickey.
About the transfer:
The laserdisc is in the director approved aspect ratio of 1.66:1. This new digital transfer was created from pristine 35mm interpositive with the original 35mm 2-track Dolby Surround stereo magnetic master.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!