Scarface Signature Collection (1983) LB Box Set 
is on back order
Starring: Brian De Palma, Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer
Edges of the box cover have some shelf and handling wear. Back box cover has some wear on the top portion- none of the wear is excessive or making it hard to read any of the information. All box corners, top and bottom of box covers , are soild and intact.
Inner booklet is present as well as the original Directors cut sticker saved on a small portion of the original shrink.
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Box set always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
- CLV LB 1996 pressing of the 1983 film
The contents of this release were reused for the original 1998 "Collector's Edition" DVD of the film (R1; Universal 20175), including all special features and the non-anamorphic letterbox transfer.
- Full-color tri-fold booklet with director notes, photos and chapter stops
- Matrixed Dolby Surround Stereo soundtrack
- The Making of Scarface: An original 52-minute documentary featuring new interviews with director Brian De Palma, actor Al Pacino, producer Martin Bregman, director of photography John A. Alonzo and screenwriter Oliver Stone
- 10 outtakes
- 2 original theatrical trailers
- The original theatrical trailer for "Carlito's Way"
- Essay on the original 1932 movie "Scarface"
- 190 production and publicity photographs
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me!