Tombs of the Blind Dead (1971) WS Uncut ELITE [EE8662]
is on back order
- Original Title: La Noche del Terror Ciego
- WS CLV 1997 Uncensored Director's Cut pressing of the 1971 film
- First full uncut release on videodisc. 6 chapters contain restored footage. "Brand new digital transfer created from a new 35mm low-contrast print struck from the original camera negatives. The audio was digitally remastered using a 35mm optical soundtrack.". Print quality is very good considering the age and low budget of the film.
- Spoken language is Spanish with English subtitles in picture
Other condition notes:
Copy from a California, smoke free, super collector's home. Discs always stored inside a temperature controlled home inside a plastic sleeve. Sleeve removed to take photographs.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the large volume of inventory I have, I am not able to test every disc. All items are untested unless stated otherwise. Because all items are vintage new old stock or used/secondhand, there are no returns. However if the disc has laser rot or your order arrived damaged, please contact me for store credit. If you are unhappy with your order for any other reason, please send me an email describing the issue and we can work something out!
Please note that disc photos are my stock photos, unless stated as otherwise, and actual item condition may vary from these photos
All discs/covers are graded along the same lines as the Goldmine Record Grading Scale
Tested discs with any signs of laser rot will be graded along the LDDB laser rot scale:
- 1/5 - Light rot: a few speckles, hard to notice, might be a scratched master
- 2/5 - Medium rot: still can be watched but speckles are becoming distracting
- 3/5 - Heavy rot: multicolored snow all over the screen
- 4/5 - Critical rot: analog sound is distorted, digital sound clicks and pops
- 5/5 - Death: disc cannot be played anymore
If you have specific questions about discs and condition, I'm always happy to answer questions and provide photos! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org